There are no grade distributions available for this professor yet.
Sorry, no enrollment data is available.
1) He is too smart to be teaching undergrad, he failed to explain everything.
2) The course is all about mathematical models, altho you don't need to know advance math, he'd assume you to know the background of each model, they include physics (spring, circuit etc), chemical reaction, and bio (membrane potential, disease modelling)
If you hvn't taken physics yet then DON'T take it because electricity will be a BIG part of it
3) No textbook but an optional course reader full of scientific papers on various models, I guess no one in my class really read them or understood them....just too advanced
4) Midterm: Really easy, avg was 88, just do the exercise and review your HW
5) Final: much harder, nuff said
6) Term paper: the MOST RIDICULOUS part of the course because he expected us to make our own mathematical model while we've just learned very little about anything
Bottom Line: Do NOT take if you're not comfortable with math, and it isn't just yet another math class....there's no textbook to help you so this course will confuse the crap outta you....